Our company under the name “NIKI PATOUNA & CO. LP” (hereinafter “the company”), fully respecting your rights as a client and consumer, complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the Greek, EU and International law, in order to provide a safe environment for our communication and collaboration. For this reason, we present you in plain words our policy for protecting personal data, while you are using our physical, online, and all our services in general.
By using our site or otherwise providing us with personal information, you agree so in accordance with this notice and the applicable personal data laws.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The personal information you provide us with may be used to:
- i. Fulfill the transaction/service you requested.
- ii. Create and manage your online account.
iii. Carry out payment and issue relevant documents.
- iv. Inform you about our goods/services/offers/actions (i.e. advertising, marketing, promotion).
- v. Market research/statistics/service evaluation, aiming to our continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- vi. Comply with legal requirements.
We collect and process adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary data, in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
We apply both automated and manual processing.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
- Contact details such as: name, gender, age, address, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail address.
- Preferences: Information provided about your preferences and needs.
iii. Information about using our website and getting in touch with us.
- Customer history information: Information about your previous purchases, customer ID, services you have used or participated in (e.g. contests/gifts/events).
- Payment information: The details of our customers that are necessary for the invoicing and payment of our services, such as address, Tax Registration Number (TRN) [individuals], VAT Registration Number [companies] and Tax Office.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
- i. By contacting us through online forms to request information about our products and services, or by signing up or logging in. By visiting our website, several data might be collected through automatic means, by using services and technologies, such as cookies etc. You may reject using these technologies. If this is the case, we may not be able to deliver your requested service.
- ii. By online shopping for goods and services.
iii. By responding/participating in our promotional/marketing activities.
- iv. In case your personal data are lawfully provided to us by our official distributors or our trade partners.
- YOUR CONSENT
We cannot process your personal data unless you explicitly consent for the above purposes. You are not obliged to provide such consent. If that is the case, you should note that as far as this information is necessary for us to provide our services, we will not be able to fulfil our contractual provision.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We won’t sell nor trade your personal information. Your personal data are processed by us and our employees and contractors bounded by terms of confidentiality and/or non-disclosure. We may share your personal information with trusted third parties if:
- we are obliged by law.
- we need to exercise our legal rights and protect our legitimate interests (including reorganization, merger, sale).
- you require/consent/approve such disclosure.
- the assistance of natural or legal persons is required in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, with which we have contracted to provide you with our products/services and bounded by terms of confidentiality and/or non-disclosure.
- We may assign our ads to third-party web providers and hosts who share IP addresses and further information through our website cookies, web server https://rodiasoaps.com, with our websites, e-mails and third-party websites. This way, they advertise personalised goods and services. These ads may be at our website, as well as at third-party websites.
- To third party providers of collection, measurement, analysis, and presentation of data of our website.
- USE OF LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- TRANSMITTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
We may transmit your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such transmissions will only take place if one of the following applies:
- the country receiving the data is considered by the EU to provide an adequate level of data protection,
- the third-party receiving the data is covered by an arrangement recognised by the EU as providing an adequate standard of data protection,
- οn base of your consent,
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations with you or with another third-party which interests you.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- i. You have the right to request access to your personal data at any time, and you may request us to inform you whether or not your data is being processed by us and for what purpose.
- ii. You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data. You also may check and revise your personal data by your personal e-shop account.
iii. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data (right to be forgotten) where there’s no acceptable reason for processing your data.
- iv. You have the right to ask for restriction of processing when you have a legal interest.
- v. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and commonly used and machine-readable format.
- vi. You have the right to object to the processing and use of your personal data, where a lawful basis applies according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
vii. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement, in any case of unlawful processing.
You can exercise your rights or, if you require further information about how your personal data is used, you can contact us by phone, mail, or e-mail at: “NIKI PATOUNA AND CO. LP”, 21st km of Theologos, Theologos, Rhodes, 85106-GR, tel.: +30 22410 41611, e-mail: [email protected]
- HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA FOR
We store your personal data, which are processed by us for the above purposes, for no longer than it is necessary for us to deliver the requested service and in accordance with the law.